Friday, October 3, 2008

Stella's New Best Friend: Amy

Stella made a new best friend this summer. Stella's new best friend is Amy, a tiny BT in our building. She looks just like Stella except miniature version. While Amy's parents went on vacay, we got to keep Amy at our place for a full week, it was awesome! When we were out walking, everyone thought that Stella was Amy's mom. Amy is actually older than Stella by six months, though. She is just a tiny BT!
Here is Stella hanging out with her new best friend, Amy:


Stella bike riding with Amy on a four person (and two dog) bike:



Stella and Amy swimming at Centre Island:


Stella and Amy cooling off in a fountain after running around in the heat all day:

Unfortunately, Amy and her parents moved out of the building this weekend but they are not far so I am sure that Amy and Stella will be seeing a lot of eachother. I will try very hard not to steal Amy.

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

How cute Amy is! You must be so thrilled to have a new best friend, Stella! We're so happy for you! We hope you seen Amy again real soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lizzy said...

Stella!

Amy sure is a cutie, I'm sure you two have made such wonderful friends! That's too bad she moved out of the building, I hope you see each other a lot still. Great pictures!

Sparky

Mack said...

My mom's name is Amy and she wants to get a small BT like little Amy!!

I'm glad Stella has a new friend!!

Simba said...

sooo cute!! I'd love to find a "mini me" version of myself!

wags,

Simba