Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Stella Awaits Halloween

What are you planning dress up as for Halloween, Stella?

A cutie pie kitty cat who happens to seizure a lot and pee on the floor?

No? Phew!




Well, how about a bunny rabbit? You do a great impression!

Nope? Okay.



Then, how about a glowey eyed goblin that guards the kitty food?

Not that either, eh?


Well, I know you are not planning on being a bat dog, you've been there done that!

I guess I will just have to wait and see what you plan to be.

5 comments:

Tara said...

I can't wait to see Stella's costume!!!

Quincy is more of a last minute Halloween'er. She's getting her costume on Friday and if she can't find anything good she's just going to dig through the closet.

Molly the Airedale said...

We can't wait to see what you're going to be, Stella! I bet it'll be worth the wait!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

Stella is so cute!

Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Stella,
Can't wait to see what you're gonna be. I'm gonna be a grumpy old man who farts and snores a lot.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

Simba said...

Can't wait! Are you going to enter the Spaw Boutique costume contest?? I am! HM got me a costume and hopes I win a prize!! ;o)

wags,

Simba